Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

New Year, New Me..


So here is the time of year we all make resolutions... Thus here are mine.

1) Be more social – Expand my social circle and meet more people in general.

2) Be more confidant- For me this means work on inner game quite a bit. I want to be the person that I have always felt lives inside of me. Life is to short to waste on trivial matters and this year I will meet people of like mind who want to be more then they were brought up to be.

3) Kiss 25 different girls- This is a person resolution that Weez and I have decided to adopt as a part of our pick up game

4) Grow my game- This means many things to me. First off I want to learn how to socially interact at a very high level by displaying higher value. I want to learn the social interaction that takes place between high value males and attractive females. This resolution also means to me that I must teach others the skills that I am acquiring. I hope to help change people’s lives through the Venusian Arts.

These resolutions are important to the character that I am becoming. Not everyone may agree with the path that I have chosen but for me this is what I have decided I can do to help better people’s lives and my own in the process.

1 comments:

Puzzler on January 8, 2008 at 12:24 AM said...

good luck with your New Year's Resolutions. You can do it man!

Puzzler

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates