Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Social Circle.. untapped resource


So I have had the privilege to hang out with some REALLY cool PUAs as of late. I met up with Doc Holliday and its cool cause sometimes in life you meet people that you just know you are going to get along with and believe me Doc is one of them. Doc is really down to earth and our ideas on pick up are really spot on with the philosophy that we live by. I expect some really fun times with Doc as we take Boston to another level!


In addition to all this, I have been expanding the social circle and today that is what I want to talk about for a bit. Social networking outside of pick up is a VERY important concept that most people do not understand. When I was getting involved in my current job I had some friends who were well established in the industry and they would tell me all the time it is not what you know it is who you know. The more people that I met and spent time getting to know the more work offers I would receive.


This relates to pick up on a massive scale that I believe most PUA’s don’t utilize to the fullest extent. Some of the benefits of social circle and social proof are as follows. Imagine never waiting in line at a club because you know the owner, what does that say to the people in line? Well without saying a word it raises your value, he must be special. Let’s take this further and imagine if you will knowing 10-15 people in the club at all times so that when you are with your target you constantly have people coming up to you making YOU look important. What this says to the girl is that I am with the guy that people love and thus in turn he must be special.


Other implications of a strong social circle are many and include but not limited to, VIP party access, free admission to clubs and free drinks, constant social proof, people to hang out with and tons of options to meet other people. It is very important meet owners, promoters and people of importance any time you go out to a venue. If you don’t know who they are ask to speak to them and introduce yourself. Getting to know these people will pay off when you need it to in ways you cannot imagine.


My social circle is something that I have invested tons of time in recently and because of that when I go out to clubs in Boston I do not spend a dime and I have the time of my life! I have tons of people to hang with when I go to the clubs and we watch out for each other. Having this social support system allows you to relax and focus on having fun rather then being a wallflower that SO many guys portray when they go out.


If you want to expand your social circle, I have many tips that can help and I will highlight a few right now.

1) Everyone has a friend who you trust be it a wing or just a buddy. Start with one friend if that is all you have and go out with them!

2) When you go out talk to the bouncers from the start, get to know their names and CALL THEM BY THEIR NAMES. This will start to build report with them and it is respectful as well.

3) Get to know the people who work there. Most of the time they are VERY busy so go early and talk to EVERYONE. Don’t sarge them or run game for the most part, spend some time and make some friends. Once you do this, you will see immediate benefits.

4) Build a social latter from person to person. What this means is work your way up the social network of the club. If you need to start with bouncers start there then meet the coat girl, then the promoters etc etc. Getting to know these people will allow you to befriend them thus giving you value that others will never get.

Always remember that you are the prize here and little things like this go a LONG way. When you go into a club don’t think it is all about sarging, many people make this mistake. If you make friends and allow the night to play itself out you may find that your work in the social game just bought you more girls then you know!

1 comments:

Puzzler on January 21, 2008 at 1:56 PM said...

Doc is the man...since you are near boston...enjoy. Dude if you got more questions you can call me some time or email me.

Puzzler

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates