Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

LR Geeky Glasses


Learning this game is about doing things that take you out of your comfort zone and for me that requires approaches that are somewhat unorthodox. I got lumped in a friend zone about 9 months ago before I knew what the game was so I wanted to see what I can do about getting myself outta that zone.

I picked up my HB Geeky Glasses and we decided to go for a ride. 5 hours later after I ran my entire routine from opener through grounding sequence we planned a day two. Day 2 consisted of seduction and closed after a freeze out thanks to madden 06. I asked her what she wanted as I was playing the video game and she said for me to stop playing it. I made her wait as I scored twice more making sure to stop the game on MY terms. I paused it and literally with out one word took her hand and led her to my bed.

Took me right around 5 hours of total time. (Yes I got buyers remorse, more on this later.) I learned a lot about the process and believe me when I said I was SCARED cause it has been awhile. I learned that it is VERY important to get off text as quick as possible once you are in comfort. I had the compliance and comfort to have sex but after that it got tricky.

I wear a shirt that says pick up artist on it and it has a picture of a pick up truck that was drawn on. Keep that in mind or the quotes of the night won’t make since.

Quote of the night was after it was all over.

HB: Wow this happened so fast omg what just happened.

HB: You totally are a pick up artist.

I also opened a 5 set that night with 2 HB 9's I almost vomited I had so much AA but I am progressing. In addition to this, I am still teaching Weez, Scratch and New York the game. They are all progressing so well and it never ceases to amazing me how teaching helps me learn more about the game. Finally, the social circle has expanded yet again after meeting great people like Doc Holliday, HOLLYWOOD and so many more PUA’s in this great area!

I owe a lot to the teachings and philosophy of people like El Topo, Sinn, Tyler Durdan and the list goes for MILES!!!

This game is not about deception it is about perception!

0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates