Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Damn it HOOKER


Last night I watched a movie with a girl who I use as a pivot. While we were conversing she admitted that she had a little crush on some dude. I inquired about it and she asked if we wanted to come over tomorrow night and do another movie night. She said that she might invite this dude too. I told her it would be wrong of us to come over and use that time to get to know him better get some action girl.

She explained something to me that I find as a revelation.

HB's Quote:


Just because I like him doesn’t mean I want to have sex with him. I can like lots of people but it doesn’t mean I want to fuck them or go out with them.


For me that is soooooo different. Fuck, for guys that is so different. If we like a girl YES WE WANT TO FUCK THEM. Its natural for us to want to have sex if we have a crush on a girl that goes hand and hand for us. Still I find it to be very interesting. So sex appeal and feelings might not be hand and hand for a girl.

Girls are more sexual them most guys thing once they are in the right emotional state as well. A perfect example of this is the recent text encounter I had with this HB while I hate pizza with my wing.

This girl I knew was sick so I text her: (warning this is an extreme example)


ME: Pirates or Ninjas

HB: Ninjas

ME: Good get your ninja mask and grappling hook and meet me at my house, we have a job to do.

HB: I am sick so I won’t be a good ninja

ME: Lucky for you my kisses cure sickness, ninja’s are powerful like that.

HB: If you make out with me you will get sick

ME: Woah missy who said anything about making out with you, I don’t give this shit away for free you know.

HB: lol

ME: nothing funny here HOOKER, give me 3 reasons why you want this kiss

HB: I love you, you love me, I am good

ME: not good enough reasons and lying doesn’t help you

HB: I am good you just don’t know that

ME: Listen HOOKER stop thinking about my cock and start focusing on our mission

HB: Wow you are forward huh, I have never seen this side of you

ME: DAMN IT HOOKER tell me you want this NOW!

HB: Come over right now I want to fuck your brains out!!

This text conversation was framed right, I left some of it out for good reasons :P

0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates