Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Realizations


One of the realizations about the game that has hit me so hard in the past week is the all around freedom you feel in your life. When I was an AFC, I would focus on one girl who would give me the attention I wanted. I would fixate on what nice things I could do to make her like me. Now that I am in the community and learning pick up I am still having the feelings associated with a crush but I have it on many of the girls I game. I know how these feelings work and now I control them. I do not fixate my hopes, dreams and aspiration on one girl because I am worth more then that.

I got my first full close the other night and now the girl is flaking a bit saying,

“This happened so quickly, what did I do.” (sounds like buyers remorse to me lol)

When I was an AFC I would let this kill my self esteem. Honestly, I am smiling and happy this is happening right now. I was thinking that I was going to have to explain AGAIN that I did not want a relationship right now etc but she is quoting what I would have said to her.

The pick-up arts are not about racking up lays to me. I enjoy the process SOOOOO much that it has become my new crush. Being shut down is a thrill because through it I learn calibration on a level that is MUCH faster then when I spout the same old stuff and get the same successful results. I fear the approach just like anyone else but it is my ability to react that makes me successful in the pick up.

I started in this community hoping to enrich my life with new beautiful women. Now only 2 months into my transformation I find the game taking over my life. I spend more time playing this game then I ever thought. I write my own routines, go out 4 times a week, teach others, help them write material, fail, succeed, re-calibrate, read, listen, watch and live it.

Gone are the days of being that needy guy who pushed a relationship on that ONE girl who I thought would change me for the better. Now I am changing me for the better, I am the catalyst mixing the right amount of ingredients to become that person I always had inside of me.

0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates