Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Practical Pick Up: Boot Camp Review


As I write this I am still in shock of the weekend that has just passed. First understand that if some of this doesn’t make since it is because I am functioning on 3 hours of sleep in almost 3 days. I wanted to digest this while I still had so much of it fresh in my head.


First off as many of you know I was the approach coach for the Practical Pick Up boot camp. I went into this knowing that I was going to give my heart and soul to the students and to the instructors who gave me the opportunity.


Second I need to just rant about the quality of instructors AND students that we had.


Doc Holliday: He and I have been hanging out so much and if it wasn’t for him I don’t think I would have gotten this opportunity. His game is just so damn good that I am stunned at times seeing him work. Beyond all the game and glamour lies that person I call friend. His down to earth teaching style has just exploded people’s game and its been awesome to witness


Saffron: I can say without any doubt in my mind that Saffron is the baddest son of a bitch in Boston. He is an animal when it comes to the approach and I learn so much for just being around him. I haven’t talked much to Saffron before this and he and Entropy went out on a limb for me but thanks to their trust I got to know Saffron really well this weekend. I cannot even put into words what Saffron bring to the table because you HAVE TO SEE HIM IN SET. I actually though he knew everyone in Boston because everywhere he went he was opening left and right.


Entropy: Before this weekend I have never met Entropy but heard stories that are the making of legends. I didn’t know what to expect and I have to admit that Entropy’s game is like nothing I have seen. I am saying this because this is a guy who has got his shit down to a point that he radiates excellence. Entropy and I are a lot alike in the way we act and approach and its just a blast to watch him in set.


Finally the students: So much potential and so bad ass to be a part of their lives. I walked away a better person for knowing them and I think I speak for us all when I say we bonded on a deep level as we broke through many walls that kept us limited.


This entire event was just unbelievable and I am sure as the reviews come in you will be able to see a glimpse of what Practical Pick Up is all about.

0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates