Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, February 4, 2008

Know your type


Know the type of girl you want… Period..

Doc wrote something that hits home HARD with me and I want to reference it.


I've gone to a couple of parties with Saffron over the past two months and met a lot of the women in his social circle. 99% of these girls are Ivy League, traditional Asian girls. Now I've always known that I have trouble picking up conservative Asian, Indian, Middle Eastern, Etc women. But put me around artsy girls or party girls and I'm fishing with dynamite. I can even hold my own with black girls because I've always had a lot of black friends and can relate to them.

First off is my appearance... I have a very rocker style-- Mohawk, wear New Rocks, piercings, etc. I'm outside of their reality and unlike any guy they've probably even talked to before. But this is an easy thing to get over, I look cool and cool is fairly universal.

Second is my personality. I'm very outgoing, loud, overtly sexual, and turn everything into a joke. Once again this is outside of their reality. All of this needs to toned down. Jeffy talks about "Being the right guy for her" by toning down the parts of you that don't mesh well with them and playing up the parts that do. I had an Asian girl sucking on my nipple rings the other day and it was cool until I verbalized what she was doing. After that it's like it all of a sudden became real to her and she froze up.

This hits home for me pretty hard seeing I just went through the same thing. I did get laid out of it but I couldn’t turn it into anything else but a one shot deal. I think about how different I am from some of these girls that I find so damn attractive. I am a person who goes to clubs and dances, they listen to crazy punk and hate society. I go out and love to meet people they go out and avoid them.


It is really two different worlds that are trying to collide and the more I think about it the more I understand why at times they cannot. One night stands on the other hand… Well that is different. Turning it into friends with benefits or anything is really a pain in the ass. My image is that of a clubber, flashy and well dressed. I really enjoy what Jeffy said…..

“BE THE RIGHT GUY FOR HER.”

What does that mean to you?

0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates