Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Quotes from this weekend..


Hey all,
I promise more inner game stuff this week but I wanted to give you some examples of frame control in sets that I ran this weekend.


Mayson: Because right now you are trying not to kiss me even you know you want to.

HBrandomblond: You’re a pimp.

Mayson: What?? You’re a pimp?

HBrandomblond: No.. YOU’RE a pimp

Mayson: Euro pimp? Cool!



Mayson: So seriously, we are just talking I don’t want anything from you and you don’t want anything from me just a good conversation is all.

HBbootygirl: yah (big smile)… wow your game is so much better then his (points to a friend)



Mayson: So where do we know each other from

HBasian1: I don’t know but we totally do

Mayson: Do you go to ____ a lot I know a promoter who works there

HBasian1: Yah I do.. That has to be where it is from..

Mayson: Yah you must have been one of my groupies

HBasian1: haha I love your style I totally would be

Mayson: Would be? You mean are



Mayson: (on the dance floor opens a 4 set by dancing like a nut, girls giggle)

HBgirl1: hahaha my friend loves your style and wants to meet you

Mayson: I left my ticket counter at home but she can ride for a small price.



HBgrabsalot: (grabbing my necklace) I want that!

Mayson: wow.. slow down many girls do but I need to know you before you get it.

HBgrabsalot: (big smile) no that.. (points at my necklace)

Mayson: Yah, I get that.. what were you thinking.. wait.. your trouble I know your type!






0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates