Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Monday, April 21, 2008

Buying Temperature..



Sales-representatives use a term that the community has adopted and once you understand how it works it will change the way you look at social interactions forever. That term is buying temperature. I define buying temperature (or BT) as; the level of general attraction a girl feels at any given time, it is the woman's emotional receptivity and her level of general attraction to the PUA.

With proper calibration, you can pump a girl’s BT through the roof and generate a substantial amount of attraction, comfort and physical escalation. The purpose of this post is to explain how to pump BT.

Dancing- This is one of my common tactics that I like to use to both create attraction as well as qualify her ("So you are beautiful but.. are you good dancer? Or do you just shake your ass like all the other girls?"). Saffron calls this challenge game. I use dancing to isolate, pump up her attraction and adrenaline, and escalate the physical. At this time, I display push/pull and a willingness to walk away until she gets my attention. My goal in dance floor game is simply escalation and to create a sexual tension that I break. An easy variation of this is to spin her as if you are doing a swing dance. Girls love to spin and it is an easy BT pump.

Fake Fighting - I like to do this a lot as well. Maybe a girl will accidentally bump into me. Instead of saying "Sorry" you can pretend to throw down with the girl. "Wha-wha-what? You wanna throw down? Let's see what you GOT?!" Again, it's silly but it's a fun thing to do and shows that you're really not taking the girl too serious. Make sure that you are being totally playful and smiling all the time. I will also tell her that is it I am sick of your tuff attitude and challenge her to a thumb-wrestling match to build kino.

Cold Read – One thing I like to do is in qualifying a girl I will cold read her which really helps pump BT. I will tell her, “You look like your from NY, I bet your are a troublemaker.” Slight back turn then reinitiate. Most times, you'll get pulled back in where they'll laugh and qualify themselves. Cold reads that pump BT are designed to push her buttons. Sexual framing fits VERY well into the cold read BT pump as you escalate through kino this will shoot her BT into orbit!

These are three ways to pump BT and with a little in field practice you will get the hang of this rather quickly.


0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates