Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Look, New Year, New Material!!!

























First off HAPPY New Year to everyone out there!! There are so many things that I want to talk about so here we go....

First off I want to announce the FIRST EVER Path to Pick Up Contest!!! I am going to be giving away copies of Path to Pick Up for FREE... All I want you to do is send me your best Field Report from last year. I am going to be looking for Field Reports in which you learned some good lessons!! If you are chosen then you will receive a FREE copy of Path to Pick Up and as you all know its not even on sale yet!

So the contest is simple....

1) Write your best field report from last year in which you learned a valuable lesson
2) Email it to me at MAYSONPUA@GMAIL.COM
3) The contest will run from 1/14- 2/28
4) Check your email for notifications!


For the people who want to just get Path to Pick Up right now.. Well I have news for you coming up as well..

This year I want to hear even more from you guys. I want your questions, comments, complaints and what are you struggling with! I will through out this year be posting questions that I have gotten from you guys and talking about them here.

I also will be starting the first stages of something we call New Social Systems. New Social Systems is a collection of all the lifestyle, dating and relationship counseling that I have been doing over the last year. New Social Systems is going to be a great resource for people who want to live life and live it with abundance. We focus on Health, (mental and physical) Relationships, (attracting a mate and then managing the relationship) and Spirituality. (living with a higher purpose) This is something that we pride ourselves on and you will hear much much more on as the year goes on. You will also have the ability to see us live in cities near you!

Finally I wanted exchange blogs with all my readers!!!!!


I want to link YOUR blogs and create a network of people so we can have more resources at our finger tips. So email me NOW with your blog link and what your blog is basically about and it will be featured on my site!!

MAYSONPUA@GMAIL.COM

See you all soon,
Mayson

0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates