Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Impossible is nothing..


First off I want to thank EVERYONE who took part in the FIRST edition of PATH TO PICKUP! I am going to share with you some of the stories that have changed people's game forever and I am truly blessed to be able to have a part in it. Path to Pick up is not gone but is going through its next phase as I re-edit the program with feedback from the students.

I also want to share with you that I am going to have a new website coming online soon with tons of free stuff for you guys.

Also on the horizon we are going to shake up the community in a good way by releasing some things that I have worked for a long time on...

I want to get out there and meet my readers!! I want to go to your home towns and meet the liar, puas and people that make up the community. So E-MAIL ME NOW!!

Now lets talk about the impossible..

I propose that impossible is simply a state of mind.





Many people would think that they cannot get away with saying things to girls that are so upfront and in your face. Here are some clips from some interactions, then tell me impossible is nothing..

Mayson: Because right now you are trying not to kiss me even you know you want to.
HBrandomblond: You’re a pimp.
Mayson: What?? You’re a pimp?
HBrandomblond: No.. YOU’RE a pimp
Mayson: Euro pimp? Cool!


Mayson: (on the dance floor opens a 4 set by dancing like a nut, girls giggle)
HBgirl1: hahaha my friend loves your style and wants to meet you
Mayson: I left my ticket counter at home but she can ride for a small price.


Mayson: Did you know that drinking pineapple juice changes the taste of cum
Girls: yah it works
Mayson: (the waitress comes over) Do you have any pineapple juice here?

Mayson: (licking a straw) You wish that was you…
HBSinger: Call me later tonight.


Mayson: Do you speak text?
HBonline: Yes and I do it quite often
Mayson: Wow, slow down I said TEXT not SEX


[01:27] HB: that and sexual innuendos are funny
[01:28] HB: there is never a bad time for them
[01:28] Mayson: I agree it is hard to make most people come to the understanding that sexual innuendo is an art form. I have been well endowed with a large amount of skill in this area as well. Oral skills are over looked as many people will struggle grasping the linguistic skills that roll off my tongue. I am sure you understand this concept because you have taken your lickings in life and have learned from them. Through intimate study one will find that penetrating deep understanding of oral talents can produce a very climatic finish!
[01:29] HB: oh
[01:29] HB: my
[01:29] HB: god
[01:29] HB: i
[01:29] HB: love
[01:29] HB: you!

Impossible is nothing.. Push the limits and the limits will change.

EMAIL ME NOW!
MAYSONPUA@GMAIL.COM

0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates