Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

FEEDBACK: You're turn to sound-off
























I have some awesome readers!!!!!


The emails that I get from my readers are utterly amazing. People asking questions and telling stories that have really changed my out look on so many things. I want to share with you some of the feedback I have gotten from Path to Pick Up …. BUT…


First let me say that I want to hear from you guys more! I want to talk to all the people who read this blog because it is not about me trying to get praise by writing things here.. I write in this blog so that I can help give back to you guys.. so EMAIL ME your questions and comments!! Maysonpua@gmail.com


Now on to Path to Pick Up..

Here is just ONE of the many reviews that are pouring in:


Thanks for everything- really. This program has seriously changed my game and guided me on a personal development journey far beyond just seduction. As of now, I'm not where I eventually hope to be regarding pick up- but it takes time and effort. But, along with this I've been reading and focusing a lot as I said on personal development: and this program has been instrumental in helping me out with that. –Daniel


Path to Pick Up has done more then even I could have expected for people. I am currently in the process of editing some of the course and ADDING MORE to the 6 week program. I am giving the entire thing a new face lift and making it more stream line thanks to the feedback from the 7 great students who have helped me out.


Don’t worry… YOU TOO will be able to experience Path to Pick Up in the near future.. but more on that later.


0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates