Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Whats up?????


I am still on a high from the bootcamp and watching students change their lives in ever since of the word. I think a lot of people really don’t understand that pick up has very little to do with sex and so much more to do with being the best person that you can be. This past weekend I watched lives being transformed and to know that you truly are a part of helping a great person become confidant in their skin is a wonderful experience as a teacher.


I will always look back on this boot camp and remember so many amazing people and experiences. I wanted to bullet point some things that I took away from this boot camp from an approach coaches perspective.

  • Change is possible very quickly
  • Bullshit baffles brains in field
  • Kino and grounding work magic
  • What a difference fashion can make on the inner self
  • The power of direct approaches never stops amazing me
  • Winging continues to be an art form
  • Physical looks mean so little it amazes me still
  • Locking in works magic for social proof
  • Cougars love Entropy…
  • Doc has a Apadrayva piercing
  • Reality is only perception
  • Five seconds is enough time to open and make out with her
  • Walk through my students you have to kiss them... its the toll
  • Saffron's game is just sick to watch
  • Tired is only a feeling... it passes

0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates