Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Saturday, December 6, 2008

a night out...


.. Back from a night out

You ALWAYS learn when you go out! Whether you teach or whether you are a student there are always lessons for you to learn and here is a glimpse of the lessons tonight..

-Sometime being social can bite you in the ass when you are trying to isolate a target because everyone wants a bit of your time.

Lesson is… Learn to handle obstacles quickly!


-A woman will forgive you for being a man and being sexual…. There is no forgiveness for not pulling the trigger.

Lesson is… PULL THE TRIGGER


-What separates an AFC from a PUA is method. A PUA has a method to the madness an AFC will simply either not do anything or rely on “luck.”

Lesson…. Plan your logistics!


-Everyone has value…. From the guy asking to shine your shoes to the guy parking your car.. We are all people who dream, hope, aspire and react.

Lesson… Inspire greatness in others.



Finally… Sometimes the right thing to do is not get the girl. A friend who doesn’t know anything about the community got this girl that I was working for a bit. I pumped her BT then got pulled away into another set, I came back and he was making out with her. I stood there for a minute to watch my work vanish in the clash of another’s lips on my target. I knew that could have been me but I was not mad. For that guy who I think is a really good dude btw, it was his highlight of the month a least. I turned around to see PLENTY of girls in the club and knew that it was just a matter of approaching to line up the next. He didn’t have the ability to do that, so for him… This was the big time. I could have walked over and stole her back but why would I do that? I like to think that right now he is somewhere getting his groove on thanks in small part to my game.

Lesson.. In a land full of candy there is no reason to be upset over one misplaced piece.

0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates