Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Update.. about time


Hi everyone..

I have been SUPER busy working with the guys who e-mailed me about Path to Pick Up. The results already have been stunning and I really think that this is something that will continue to change people's game.

In addition to all this I am going out to Vegas to teach Aug 8th-11th. I will be talking more in this in the next couple of days but all I can say is LOOK OUT VEGAS!

Finally I have been getting a lot of e-mails from people with questions relating to all things pick up.. I cannot tell you how much I LOVE to help so I want to take this s step further and give you guys more incentive to e-mail me!

I want to create a mailing list so I can stay in touch with you all and give you guys access to upcoming events and direct access to me when you need help. So toss me an email with your email address and tell me you want to be on the mailing list. I will not spam you or anything like that, I simply want to give you guys a way to get advice and help anytime you need it.

EMAIL ME NOW AND TELL ME YOU WANT TO BE ADDED TO THE LIST

MAYSONPUA@GMAIL.COM

Talk to you all soon!

0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates