Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Last Chance... and news!
























There is a lot going on that I will be talking about soon but first thing is first... the Path to Pick Up!!

As you guys have read I have developed this 6 week super charged system to get your game on the right track much like I did when I started this entire transformation. I have gotten tons of responses from people who have shared with me their struggles in game and how they have tried and tired but cannot seem to make any progress. I too remember what it like before the community and the frustration that it brings and I want to give back to the people who really want this and for this reason the Path to Pick Up was created.

Here is the is just an example of what the Path to Pick Up is..


The way we break down each week is by three major categories: Inner Game, Outer Game and Lifestyle. These three foundations supply you with the most crucial elements you will need to master in order to possess the tools to pick up high quality women. Each week you are given assignments that will push your three elements of game more and more. Follow each assignment as listed through the week before continuing on to the next assignment. If you fail an assignment simple start it over.

This is your last chance to get this system for FREE no cost whatsoever attached. I have developed this system based on my personal results in field and countless hours of helping students with their game and now you have the opportunity to have the Path to Pick Up for free.


Email me NOW MaysonPUA@gmail.com and tell me you want the Path to Pick Up.

Next week I am going to start a series of interviews and guest posts from people who have changed my game. These are guys who have helped me on numerious occasions and I am sure will super charge your game! It is part of an interview series I call “Giving Value Back.” So check back for that starting next week


Finally, I wanted to tell you all that I have been working on developing new material that I want to share with you all VERY soon. Some of this stuff I have not seen in the community and it has broken new ground for me in my own game as of late.


P.S BIG ANNOUNCEMENT SOON !!!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always love your work. Inspiring and clearly well written.

Love to give your 'Path to Pickup' a shot!

~free_spirit~

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates