Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Fundamentals... and major announcement


As many of you know I like to go back to fundamentals from time to time because I truly believe that if you have a strong foundation in game then the other smaller things tend to work themselves out. Let me break down what I consider to be fundamental game.

1) The ability to open and hook a set:

The first building block of game is the ability to successfully open and hook a set. You should be able to approach any set within reason and deliver a successful opener which causes the set to hook. This means that you are not constantly self doubting as to if it will work if she will like you etc.

2) The ability to illicit attraction without the neg:

There comes a point in game where you really don’t need neg’s anymore. When most people start they tend to over use neg theory as a defense against rejection as you progress in game and being to get good you stop using negs and as you become quite good you realize there is no such thing as rejection and you begin to give value rather then take it.

3) The ability to frame and reframe:

You start to understand how a frame works and how to reframe statements to figure out how to pump her buying temperature. The beginning stages of this are a fundamental of pick up and continues on later as you learn more.

There are more fundamentals that I believe are quite basic things like having a 20 minute repeatable stack that you can use from open to number close every time are really important for a foundation.

The reason I am brining this up is because I have completed a guide I call “The Path to Pick-Up.” It is a break down of three major categories of game:

Lifestyle, Inner Game and Outer Game.

It is a 6 week challenge for people who seriously want to improve their game and get this part of their lives under control. I am not selling this project or even giving it away right now what I want to do is slowly post sections of it for your feedback. I want YOU to have the ability to shape this project into something that will change your relationships with women forever!

Again this is NOT for sale.. I am going to give out my e-mail address and if you are interested in learning more about the “Path to Pick Up Challenge” shoot me an e-mail. I will hand pick people to go through this challenge and give some personal advice to.

If you are serious about getting good at this here is your opportunity.

MaysonPUA@gmail.com

0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates