Subscribe via email!!!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Lots of fish in the sea....


One of the easiest ways to improve your game is to create a mentality in which your failures become successes. This sounds very magical to most people and impossible to change but life is a frame in which you view your reality. One person’s trash is another person’s treasure. I want to introduce you to one of the most important concepts that can change your failures into successes with each approach, what is this thing? We call it the abundance mentality.

The abundance mentality is a frame of mine in which you understand that there are many options in this world when it comes to women and just because you failed once it does not dictate that you will fail forever.

People with an abundance mentality believe the following:

  • "The more I open, the more there is to close."
  • "The more I give value, the more value there is to give."
  • "The more I learn, the more there is to learn."
  • "People are great. They will help me reach my goals."

Abundance starts in your mind. The more you think abundantly, the more abundance you can enjoy. The more abundance you enjoy, the more success you will enjoy. The fact of the matter is that there are 6.6 billion people in this world 3.34 billion are female. To quote a famous movie,

You are not special. Your are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic matter as everything else.

The best way to accomplish this is to eliminate 100% of all DOUBT of your success. Expect Abundance. What you create you will have plain and simple.

Finally, work at this. This is something that has changed my game and has produced a tremendous amount of results. For the people who think that this all came easy to me let me tell you that I have failed over and over and over again in my life…. And that is why I succeed

I want to hear from you.. EMAIL ME MAYSONPUA@GMAIL.COM


0 comments:

Followers

 

The Mind of Mayson. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com | Distributed by Deluxe Templates